Quantcast

Angle.normalizePositive

Justin York
The documentation for Angle.normalizePositive says that it should take any angle in radians and return an equivalent angle between 0 and 2*PI, however if I pass anything greater than 2*PI it returns the same angle, still greater than 2*PI. Have I misinterpreted the documentation?

Re: Angle.normalizePositive

mbedward
Hi Justin,

It's a bug, fixed in JTS 1.11