Quantcast

JTS Book (was Re: Merging many polygons)

JTS Book (was Re: Merging many polygons)

mbedward
2009/10/9 Martin Davis <[hidden email]>:
> Great!
>
> No book yet unfortunately...  I did approach O'Reilly at one time, but
> nothing came of it.  It would be nice to have for sure...

Martin,

A JTS book would be fantastic !

http://pragprog.com/write-for-us

Nice small, ethical company. Great titles in their catalogue.  Hard
copy and e-book formats for each title.

Note: I'm not connected with them, just a happy customer.

Michael

Re: JTS Book (was Re: Merging many polygons)

mbedward
Oops... didn't notice that there was already another thread about this.

Michael