Quantcast

Radius Topology is that successfull (in terms of sales)

Radius Topology is that successfull (in terms of sales)

Stefan Steiniger
Hi Simon,

 > > PS: ...of course there was a reason why Radius Topology is that
 > > successfull (in terms of sales)

 > Can you explain why you say this?

mhm... I think radius topology is a successful product because it
ensures that people don't add invalid geometries to datasets. So, its
nice to have such a tool from a manager perspective, although it should
not really be necessary from an educational perspective.

Or am I wrong about a) its success, b) its function?
(Btw. I have never used it myself)

stefan