Quantcast

concave hull

PeGa FaL
Hi

Does JTS have implementation for Concave Hull? I know JTS has Convex Hull implemantation but this is not suited for our project requirement.

Thanks

Re: concave hull

Martin Davis
No, not right now.  This would be nice to have, though, and I have
looked a bit at what would be required to do this.  If you need this
fast and are able to fund development, I'd be interested in discussing that.

PeGa FaL wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does JTS have implementation for Concave Hull? I know JTS has Convex
> Hull implemantation but this is not suited for our project requirement.
>
> Thanks

Re: concave hull

PeGa FaL
Hi

Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately, we don't have any budgets on this project. This is the project that my close friends and I are doing for fun.
Please do let me know when the concave hull is implemented (if there is one at all).
In the meanwhile, I'll be checking JTS websites every now and then.

Thanks

PeGa FaL wrote:
Hi

Does JTS have implementation for Concave Hull? I know JTS has Convex Hull implemantation but this is not suited for our project requirement.

Thanks

Re: concave hull

Martin Davis
Ok, keep checking back.  Convex hulls seem to be of great interest
suddenly, so it would be nice to get one into JTS.