triangulation area

Tore Halset
Hello.

I have some points that I want to do triangulation with. In addition,
I have some polygons defining the valid area for triangulation. So the
triangulation should not create lines outside of the valid area. Is
that possible with jts?

Or should I just do triangulation and then only use those lines that
are inside the valid areas?

Regards,
  - Tore.

Re: triangulation area

Martin Davis
I think you'll have to do the latter - triangulate, and then
clip/discard edges which are outside your polygons.

If I understand your use case, I think that should work - but if it
doesn't, post some more details and we can try and think of a different
approach.